Invalide correspondance error

---

Hello,

I would like to realize a deformation field on 2D images. After calculation I get the following error:
Invalid correspondence (impossible to calculate the facets close to the data of the starting facets.

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks 

It seems that the SW can't create/find the point component anymore. Do you have any greater movement in between two stages of your point component? Do you have a rigid or deforming component? 

Can you make two screenshots? One in a stage were the component is found and one with the error? 

Check also in the creation parameter of your component (click F4, while the component is selected) and tell me the component type

This is an ultrasound video of a tendon at the point where it hooks onto the bone. My goal is to get the deformations at the interface tendon/bone. It is a deformable component which evolves in a deformable environment since the whole of the video (fat, bone) moves because of the movement.

The component type is surface component (calculation option : get more points) as it is a 2D video.

image.thumb.png.c7391c09996f94f159fd0d4cb432ac80.png

image.thumb.png.9f0588454419f3f66b69902a6e1a5d6a.png

I made here the calculation on the whole video because by selecting only the part of interest the calculation does not work at all

Thanks Zoe, the screenshots are very helpful.

The main problem is that your surface is not as good as it should be for a deformation analysis. Especially the grayvalue distribution. 

The point you created is based on the surface component. If you lose your surface component you lose your point. This is the error you see in your screenshot. 

If would recommend, if you like to inspect a discrete point, to create a facet point. There you use a facet to create and find a specific point.