Coordinates of Probe Flags in Gom Inspect Suite

---

Hello all,

I need to obtain the coordinates of probe flags, but can´t find any Option to do so. I can display the coordinates of generated points and would expect to do the same with the flags. But even after intensive research, I could not manage to do so.

So does anyone have a solution for this problem?

BR

Hannes

Hello Hannes,

the coordinates are available when you edit the label or in the properties of the element -> label

image.png.6379c9252e3344b7bca6be656ffe7794.png

Regards,
Nanno

Hello Nanno,

thank you for your quick response. Unfortunately it doesnt show the line "Connector" under the paragraph "Text". No wonder I did not find it... Did you change something in your configurations, or are you using a pro version? 

Best regards

Hannes

I just checked on inspect suite professional 2020. Can´t find it there neither. 
Which version are you using? Inspect suite 2021 or an older one?

Best regards

Hannes

Thank you, I now managed to display it. But what further bothers me. Is there a way to also integrate the coordinates into the Table so I can export it? It ist quite unpractical since I got alot of probes.

Best regards 

Hannes

Hello Hannes,

sure, you can edit the table (1), add colums (2, click in a cell to get access to the button), enter Keyword (3), search for coordinate and insert (4). 

image.thumb.png.74a0ad7742d3a9427368d1dc999114bd.png

Regards,
Nanno

Hello Nanno,

that seems exactly what I was looking for. Thank you alot. Unfortunately doesn´t work with the non pro Version. 
But I can work an computer with the pro version. So it does work for me.

Best regards and a pleasant day

Hannes