Repeatable fitting element for line

---

I'm trying to remove the rotation degree of freedom using a clocking line from opposing cylinders. The problem I have is I want this line to be from the Fitting elements not from the CAD Auto Cylinders. 

I cannot figure out how to make this line transfer to the real fitting element cylinders properly. Below, I am using a simple 2 point line. I've also tried creating a point on both Auto Cylinders and then making a line, but I can't seem to get the points to fit to the mesh features either.  Any ideas?  Worst case, I could just use the CAD line created as it is near enough to the real cylinders, but it would be nice to use the line from the real mesh cylinders as a clocking line.

clocking_line.jpg

I may have found the easiest way to do it without all the headache of building points or lines....In the secondary datum I used a common datum CYL A - CYL B. It required me to use GDT for computation though.

Well, using multiple datums as a single datum doesn't cure the issue I'm looking at.

I need to be able to make a parametric line from both opposing cylinders for clocking the rotational datum in. I'll post a picture soon.