Table Customizations

---

Hello Team,
    I am coming across some more customization on my part and was wondering if there is anything I can do about a color customization of the table. When I go to color I only see two options for coloring a cell. How would I go about adding options to this dialog box? I would like to have a way to make my own color codings so that I can change parameters at will should my dimensional team need a tighter percentage tolerance of a Repeatability study. 
    In Essence, I need to be able to tell the software that I want all greens for values underneath a certain percentage, a go-nogo condition if you will. I've tried an if statement but I cant seem to get the color to work, it just reads the code as a boolean function. I gather that I may be not setting up my if statement correctly but since there is another tab in the edit cell dialog called color; maybe I am attacking this problem the wrong way. I need some help.

Please see image for details on what I would like to do.

image.thumb.png.3de8ac6d00389e194112803807fa378b.png

Hi,

I'm not an expert for tables, but you can adapt the percentage of your warning level for all existing checks or even with absolute limits for each singular check.

This limit is then used for evaluating your dimension 

See image: edit_tolerance_legend  -> Warning

or select one or multiple checks in the explorer and open the 'Tolerances' tab in the 'Properties' window:

see image: limit_per_check 

Hope this helps?

Regards,

Bernd

edit_tolerance_legend.png

limit_per_check.png

So would that mean that I would need to create a new check into my element? The table, column, that I created is customized to show the percentage of tolerance being used by the 3 sets of data that I get when adding stages. So the color field in the edit cell dialog box does not include a customizable color to equate to that percentage of tolerance. The color I use, change would effect the cell based on the dimension rather then the newly made custom column, the percentage of tolerance used. I'd like to add color to the column based on the value in each cell.

I understand I can change my tolerance band but unfortunately that doesn't add an option in the dialog in question. I would say I need some more instructions on how the Edit Cell Dialog Box works. Can I create an expression that give the Edit Cell box a format, ie, a color? 

Hello,

the colors in the table rely on the active tolerance table. You can define a tolerance table as Bernd suggested and then set it active. The colors will change according to the value and the tolerance table, but there will be no additional option for color in the "Edit Cell" dialog.

Regards,
Nanno