GOM Inspect Suite Will Not Let Me Login

---

The option for logging in comes up however when I press login, nothing happens. Without logging in, I can't use this software at all.

Hi!

The "Login" button in the GOM Inspect Suite would simply launch the GOM Software Center, which will handle the login.

If that cannot be launched, it would show an error. So I assume it is in fact started, but crashes, therefore nothing seems to happen.

Make sure to use the latest 2020 Hotfix to avoid problems. 

If the problems remain, please create a GOMSIC using the Maintenance tool and send it to support@gom.com.

Regards, Kai Fontein

• 1 year later...

Login does not work in the GOM Software Center. When I press the login in thereimage.png.3b4fbc80061f05f16df1e7c0877009a3.png, something blinks, but nothing where you could do the login opens. And it is not hidden behind other windows either. Login on browser works just fine, but that does not help me with GOM Inspect. I am running on Windows 10 on Dell 7670. 

Please sign in to view this quote.

Un-installing and re-installing did not help either. I can log in on the lab PC (which is connected to the Atos Q), no problem. That has the same version of the ZEISS quality suite (4.2.1334.0) and quality suite server (4.0.1305.0)

I had an issue like this.....

I started Zeiss Quality Software and went to the Log In page.
I then started a Browser (Chrome in my case) and headed over to My GOM. I logged in here....
I returned to Zeiss Quality Software and logged in (clicking remember me) and that seemed to work....

Give it a try, it worked for me!