About script commands

---

Hello,
Is there a list of commands that can be used in script for GIS?
For example, a command like "gom.app.project.inspection" in "gom.app.project.inspection ['Circle 1']".
More specifically, it is a command that is displayed in purple in the syntax.
I think you are using the GOM command from the data stored in some folder, but from which data are you pulling the information?
I want to operate "Set general display options" of "VIEW" with a script.
I would be happy if you could tell me.

Thanks for your help.

Shota

I too have asked similar questions in the past. There doesn't seem to be any kind of resource that lists the available method calls. From what i have been able to gather is that at the python level a lot of what you interact with in the scripts is just a wrapper that leverages boost python to interop with the C or C++ dll's. Many times i've asked how to do something and was thankfully given an answer that worked. But many times the answer had some function call that I had no way on my own of knowing even existed. I attached an example script that i used to adjust the zoom level via a script for when i was created report pages. It uses some kind of "view" functionality i got from a forum response. I don't know if it will be any use for what you are trying to do but it may put you on the right track.

Zoom.py

Please sign in to view this quote.

I was relieved to hear that I made the same inquiry.
And I tried to reproduce the contents of "Zoom.py" that you gave me using the recording function, but I could not reproduce "gom.script.view.adapt_zoom".
No matter how much I tried, this didn't happen and the closest operation was "adjustment" instead of "adaptation".
Perhaps I could guess that if I could master the "function call" that I couldn't understand at all, I would be able to do what I wanted to do.
Thank you!
After all I felt that I wanted a list.
Or if you know how you are creating the command, that's fine.

You won't be able to reproduce that from the recording functionality.

This is what i was referring to. The function call wasn't by default something the end user is ever made aware of. It came from someone with more in depth knowledge of the software.

I misunderstood the recording function as a All-purpose function.
After all, I realized that contacting GOM is the simplest solution rather than thinking about it.Thank you.