Editing clusters after creation and copying

---

Hi,

Is it possible to edit a cluster after creation and copying?

If for example I created an nominal element (Zylinder 1) and created a cluster (named Cluster) with this element and copied it like in the following picture. Now I also want to Inspect an other element with allmost the same positions (Kegel 1). Is it possible to add this to the existing cluster and it's copies? Following the parametric logic, it should be possible, but I can't find out how.

grafik.thumb.png.b31b26a8b4a714ae51a2a4c3ced7b517.png

This example is quite simple, but with big arrays of clusters it's quite tedious to create all these cluster-copies again.

Best Regards,

Simeon Frei

Sorry this is not possible in the moment. But we have a created a software wish to include this feature in a future version of the GOM software.

• 1 month later...

Hallo Christoph Schult,

I am really looking forward to a new development of the "cluster", or rather something completely new.
It's just annoying that it renames everything, creates coordinate systems that are not needed, but often the element I need simply cannot be created...
Atos has a rotary table and the pattern method is known. Why can't something similar be created here?
We also work on a touch-typing machine and what we have there is a method that can create the elements we need in 3 simple steps without unnecessary coordinate systems and everything.
We need something like that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FRVySnv0i8

If such a more user-friendly option could be created instead of cluster, it would be much appreciated and I think many GOM users would be happy to use it...

Gábor