Can't create template from file due to Measurement Path "scan 1" not computed

---

Go to solution Solved by [Di...],

Good morning. I updated a model in a current project and am trying to create a new template. I have validated both the photogrammetry and the scan and i still get this error where I can't create the template due to "The Measurement path "Scan 1" is not computed"

I don't know what is needed to get this template created.

Measurement Path Scan 1 Not Computed.png

I am on GOM 2019, with an ATOS Scanbox.

Edited

Hello Kyle

Normally I clear all measurements points in Acquisition Tab an the I save the template this way I can create a template that can scan the same part countless times the way that the first one was made 

I don't now what do you want to do but on the tab Acquisition - Measument you also have there the recalculate all scan points did you try that?

Diogo,

Thank you for the reply. I will check this out. I thought that'd what I did in the VMR when i reran the Photogrammetry and Scans and it ran through all the measurements, but I will double check. I also recalculated the project with Report Pages, would that have recalculated the scan points?

I still get my full deviation inspections so I know it has acquired the datums and alignments.

After the polygonization I think that the scan points are no longer contemplated on the recalculation because all of your program will work in function of the 3D that you obtain from the polygonization of the scan points. 

There for I clear all measurements data because I don't need them

Please sign in to view this quote.

This appeared to work. I cleared the measurement data and redid the calibration, photogrammetry, and scan and I was able to save it. Thank you!