How to change lenses in easy way on Atos scan box

---

I probably do not know something .... 

Cannot tie them delicate because i later i have problems with scanning because of low stability errors

I have been learned to hold lenses only on part showed on picture, because it may get decalibrated or something when i hold for antohter part while fit/unfit this 

My problem is i do not have iron hands and i just cannot unscrew it, any try try try ...  is painful for my fingers and this simple action takes long time, people are waiting. And i feel stupid because i just cant do this simple thing. 

How are you doing this ? 

Lenses_second_.thumb.jpg.2a6f5047ec2e6d6df7ec4966b2b8a458.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hello Mr. Syy,

when changing the lens from time to time it is really "NOT" recommended to pull the lens tight.

Noramlly I just use 2 fingers to mount the lens to the sensor, then those are "tight enough" and I dont have any trouble to remove them later on.

Maybe it gets easier when the sensor is cold?

Best regards,

Jens Heidler

We also hold the lenses at the spots marked in the photo. We were told to tighten them only finger-tight. They should however still be tight enough to not get loose on the slightest touch (or they may move with temperature fluctuations), but otherwise finger-tight is enough.

Edited