Creating Separate Meshes From Different Measurement Series in 1 Project

---

Hello,

I have a project that involves measuring the same part multiple times. I want to do this all in one project, so I would perform each measurement in separate measurement series. Ideally I would like to have each of those measurement series as separate meshes within the same project file. How would I do this? Thanks in advance.

Hi, what are you trying to acheieve here? If its repeatability better setup a measurement template , measure n times then analyse the meshes in a stage project.

Yes, I'm doing a repeatability study. The part I'm stuck on is making it so I can measure the part n times and have each of those measurements create separate meshes. I want to be able to do this all in one project instead of having many project files and then exporting all of those meshes into another file to compare.

Hi,

we don't support trend projects with Atos measurement lists. Reason: Such projects are getting too fast too big in size. Therefore I recommend to use your project as base for a trend project. We offer even MSA scripts as Add-On for the evaluation of repeatability studies. Contact your local distributor for more information on that topic. 

Regards,

Bernd