where are all the functions inside of the GOM installation

---

Is there a place I can see all the functions that GOM has available?

I have been using the 'record' button to generate them, but for instance without the help of a GOM employee I would have never know this function exists:

gom.script.sys.determine_volume_material_gray_values(source = volume)

Is there a way to see all the functions that are available?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

If someone had such a list of functions, would it be against the GOM user agreement to post them here?

Please sign in to view this username.

No, it wouldn't. I could hit the record button in the scripting environment and post questions on every single function that I am able to find within the software. 

It would be nice to have a folder or somewhere where I can read all the hidden or seldom used functions such as the one I posted that saved my company over 2 hrs a day of bad scans. Thankfully, I was helped on here to eliminate this problem using this function that is hard to replicate using the record button.

There is a nice post here on how to help with functions:

I'm still curious if there is a folder in the install where I can see all the functions?

Edited

Please sign in to view this username.

I suppose you are right, however Id like to see what a gom employee has to say before someone (who isnt me) actually posts that. For the sake of courtesy. I would prefer not to upset the Germans

• 1 month later...