Disabling Measurment Checks for Trade Shows & Events

---

I work for the distributor here in the U.S. and we recently attended a trade show. Since we typically end up setting up on a folding table with other items on it movement during measurement is very common. I remember that in the past we would disable movement checks under Acquisition Parameters and the system would scan and we would not get measurement repeats.

Yesterday however we were still getting warnings in the software that a measurement was being repeated, sometimes several times, with movement checks disabled. I then went to Acquisition Parameters and disabled every check that was, I also opened the Scan Point Computation parameters and disabled the Quality Check for Triple Scan Points and set the movement threshold to 5 px, and the system was still repeating measurements. Is there something else being checked that I forgot to disable or is it no longer possible to fully disable checks for situations where scan quality does not matter?

Hello. Disabling all checks in Acquisition Parameters should suffice. Just guessing: Perhaps these remaining repetitions were due to image acquisition problems with the sensor? Perhaps there was some hardware problem with the connection/cabling/sensor? You cannot deactivate these repetitions, as the consequence would be that the measurement cannot be done (abort). Did the software give any reason for the repetition? What's the reason shown in the property window for the repeated measurements in the project?

Regards
Matthias Aalto