Inspection create deviation label error

---

When I want to create a new deviation label in GOM Inspect 2020 Lite I get the message " The element is not included in the report" and label is not shown.

Please advice.

Hello Mario,

this is just a hint by the software. You created an element but it is not documented in the report yet. It is possible to accept this in the Project Guide or you include the label on some report page. By "label is not shown", do you mean the label is not shown in the report or is it not visible in any workspace?

Regards,

Nanno

Hello Nanno,

You are correct, but normally the deviation labels are direct visible but now I have to change the visibility via the Choose Visualization option.

Is this new?

What I now see is that the newly created deviation label has the wrong template: is User-defined! and should be Deviation.

I do not know if this can be set in the preferences somewhere, in the free version.

Looks like a "bug" to me.

Hello,

in the properties tab on the right the standard template can be defined. Please check if "Inspection" is set as default here:

Snag_484fe5e.thumb.png.3e48384519ed40834012932e7b8e2dc3.png

If the project is saved with this settings it should be fixed. Some older projects may load another setting but after changing the default and saving it will be fixed for a project.

Regards,

Nanno