Table Template In Package Not Available

---

I have created a couple of user-defined table templates and exported them as a package. I see this package listed in the installed packages list when I check Edit->Packages->Manage Packages. When I open a project and then open the table tab I do not see any of the templates from this package included as options. I only see templates from the "Inspection" package. This project was created before this table template package was created. How do I access the templates in newly installed packages when working with older projects?

gom suite - 2020 Hotfix 5

Hello Jeff,

was the package activated (box ticked next to the package) when you clicked on the package symbol next on the top right? In Version 2020 a packe must be installed and activated to see the content.

Regards,

Nanno

Nanno,

Thanks for your reply. You are correct that my problem was that the package was installed but not activated. Above I posted a path to access the activation check boxes through the edit menu. Your suggestion to access these settings through the package icon in the upper right is easier. Both methods access the same settings but I like your method better. Thanks!