Quality Triple scan points - 2,2px

---

Every scan which we perform now shows the Quality triple scan points between 1,7 and 2,5 px.

Could you advise what to check to fix it?

Thanks for any advice

PS. Beginner only.

Jitka Jekova

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

this might be causes by noise or a bad sensor setup. Is there any reflection in the images / on the part?

I'd recommend to repeat sensor setup or at least repeat calibration and test on non reflective surface to check if everything

is ok with your sensor.

Best regards,

Jens Braun

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jens,

I checked also on a non reflective surface, and even on the rotational table (it's matte black) with the refference points on it.

I will try re-calibration (please note, I had made the calibration before this issue happened).

Thanks and best regards,

Jitka

• 11 months later...

I recently started getting a lot of errors due to triple scan points. Jitka, did you ever resolve your issues? I've adjusted aperture, focus, and recalibrated, but it hasn't helped.

image.thumb.jpeg.34255a6379b60c1ec6bbfd57e2657cf2.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

just received the same quality issue. I tried everything (calibration, projector and cameras re-mounting etc.)

Do we have a way how to fix it? 

Thank you!

quality triple scan pionts.PNG

Problem solved.

Our fixture where the part was located contained a black shiny hub, which was causing the issue (part was sitting on the hub during the scanning and i needed to scan the part from the top and bottom in one Measuring Series - no scanning from the other side and aligning two sets of measuring series).

Scanner cameras could not apply Triple Scan principle due to different reflections in particular shots (resulting in pixel values over 0.3 which seems to be the baseline for Triple Scan principle application).

Seems like it is wise to avoid using any shiny fixtures, even when scanning just a small area of those.

• 5 weeks later...

We had something similar.

Measuring a small object on the turn table , after recalculation, all scans yellow. Only stickers around the small part.

After putting more stickers all over the table, it went away.