Reset sensor warm-up time?

---

We often have a situation where we change measuring volumes on a warmed-up but disconnected ATOS Capsule sensor. After re-connecting the sensor, the software does not enforce a new warm-up time interval. The sensor itself is certainly still warmed up then, but the lenses are not.

Is it somehow possible to reset the warm-up state without switching the sensor off? I'd really like to have that countdown window on the screen instead of just guessing...

Edited

Hello Norbert,

You're right. The lenses should be warmed up before use and calibration. Till now there is no implementation of a feature that resets the warm-up time interval. If you find it useful to implement such a reset feature, I can communicate that to the software development team. You said, that ATOS Capsule would not reset the timer if disconnected. For information and clarification: The timer should be reset if you disconnect it from the power supply. This could be a possible solution for you.

There is an indication of how many minutes of the warm-up time are left if you hover over the camera symbol in GOM Inspect in the top right corner.

Best regards,

Matthias

Replace "disconnected" with "no longer initialized"

Switching off power is what I want to avoid, because the Capsule sensor's (re)boot time seems to become longer and longer with every firmware update. That's why I'd like to leave it on but still be able to reset the warm-up interval.

So yes, I'd very much appreciate if you could forward this to the software dev. team.

Edited