3DCONNEXION SpaceMouse spins wrong

---

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Greg,

please let me know which device you are having this problem with. I just tried our recent software with the Space Mouse Compact (cable) and it works as expected. Mind, though, that I don't have 3D Connexion drivers installed. Maybe there had been some changes in these drivers meanwhile. However, they are not required for our software. Maybe there is the option to disable the drivers when running our software? Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Stefan

Note that in the "view -> 3D view elements -> 3D Mouse" menu you find some options to tweak the 3D mouse behavior in GOM software. But not a swap for this particular axis pair as we have for the zoom direction. 

Edited

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue. 3d connexion Spaceexplorer without drivers installed. A switch for these axis would be very helpful.

Sometimes it works, but I have the assumption that multiple GOM windows create this issue.

Some extra information after some tests:

What I find very strange: Sometimes it works as expected. I could not find a clear rule, when this happens.

Also for every new windows the settings for the 3D mouse get changed, mostly "rotate" is unchecked.

Overall I love the 3d mouse functionality in GOM, but like this it is frustrating.