invalid license to import .rek file

---

I have an error while importing a .rek file. 

The error window says the following: 

Error GAPP-0001: invalid license; There is no license for the sys.import_volume_dat command. 

How do I get the license?

Thank you 

Hello Maike,

Import of *.rek files (volume data) is possible, however to open this filetype in GOM Inspect you need a GOM Volume Inspect Pro licence.

There is an easier and cheaper option in Volume Inspect. Please see the post of Lorenz Branz below.

If you're interested in one of your professional licences you can head to us via info@gom.com

Best regards,

Matthias

Hello Maike,

to import a volume the application "GOM Volume Inspect" needs to be started and used. A professional license is not required.
The import is not supported in the "GOM Inspect" application. Please make sure to start the correct application.

Best,
Lorenz

Edited

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I've a similar issue.  GAPP-0001 invalid licence.

I'm trying to import VGL or RAW files into both GOM Inspect Pro and GOM Volume Inspect.

I'm currently on the Pro licence 14day trial.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Rob

Okay, so you are using Volume Inspect as a Trial and the import is not possible?
The import into GOM Inspect Pro should not be possible, but the import into GOM Volume Inspect should work without license error.

What SW-Version and Revision are you currently working with? We'll have have a look at it.

Regards,
Lorenz Branz

• 7 months later...