Printing Report Page in Kiosk mode

---

Greetings,

I have installed kiosk mode to entirely separate user account and saving all result files to regular user account where I create programs, as I wanted to restrict the user interference with the created programs, so that any trained associate can run the kiosk program and generate results without playing with other important files. But, after running program into kiosk mode, I found that it is not allowing us to print out results at the end of presentation. Is there any way to print out the inspection results from kiosk mode, since our quality process requires to have paper results?

I really appreciate your help and time.

Thank you.

Ketul.

This is definitely possible (I have done it in the past) but there is no generic answer. You need the python code to talk with the printer - which can be different for different printers or if its on a network) . There are some posts about this on stackoverflow.  As always the startpoint would be to test in a standalone script to print the reports , then once working integrating into the custom patches code in kiosk.