Can't identify any reference points

---

Hi all, I'm working with Atos III as hardware and Atos 6.2 as software.

In the last 2-3 days I've been scanning parts. Today, after 4 hours of perfect work with many different products, I started a new project for a new product and suddenly the software or the hardware could not identify any reference points.

Today I scanned like 6 or 7 products always using the same reference points placed on a table. Then, for the last product, same reference points on the table, same settings, same everything, but nothing, he couldn't identify any reference points anymore.

I tried changing settings/parameters but nothing, then the calibration but he couldn't even see the reference points of the calibration table. I guess something happened in the software or in the hardware.

I don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance, any suggestion is very appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hello Mr. Tarsitani,

I recommend to do a sensor setup and check if everything is set up tight, focus is set correctly and aperture has not changed.

If sensor setup does not help please contact our hardware support for further investigation / service.

Best regards,

Jens Braun

hey Massimo, it is actually pretty impressive you are still working with this version of software and hardware ! takes me back...

I would guess somehow that the lenses have become not set up correctly.   as above maybe aperture or focus .   

do you have another measuring volume ? if this works then you know for sure its in the lenses .