Component tracking using multiple measurement series

---

Hello,

I am trying to track a component between two stereo sets of cameras.  I was able to import both sets of measurement data. I have a component defined using a series of points. This component has points tacked to it it that I want to track. The object is in the same field of view of both cameras.  When the object moves the points go out of view of one camera set but are still visible in the other set.  The points that are tacked I am looking for change in displacement to reference stage. I see the displacement then it skips out on one set of measurement series but its included in the other.  I am essentially trying to stitch this displacement data together which I could do in excel but I would prefer to have it computed automatically between the two measurement series.  Is this possible?

I was able to create a component regions but I am not able to tack a point to track. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Kevin, 
have you seen our "Whats new event SW2022"? The new software version pretty much solves your described problem! 🙂
You can now choose measurement series' to be identified in (if you have more than one in your project) during the creation of point components. This simplifies it quite a lot. 😉 Regarding tacking of points and other elements also some workflows are described in the "Whats New". You can now create nominal elements and give them the measurement principle "Tack to component". If further questions arise: dont hesitate to ask, or contact your local partner for further help.

Best,

Thorsten

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...