How i can set user-defined skin (package) as the default skin

---

Go to solution Solved by [Na...],

As I have define some key words / report template and save these as package.

but when i try to create a new project. all these setting is no longer available. then how i can set the user-defined skin (package) as the default skin with ATOS V2021.

Thanks!

image.jpeg.3ea31030ef3998a3a1bb4f453bf3ef60.jpeg

• Solution

Hello Andy,

packages are either installed or not in the 2021 and you have access to the included templates all the time. You can define standard templates in the preferences -> packages for new projects.

image.png.d133ad8af8dbf7f3d516b5a467f813bb.png

Regards,
Nanno

Please sign in to view this quote.

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, the default key words now is available when i create a new project. How about the report template? I have to re-link all the key words after i create a new report template? Is there a way to combine all these setting (UI.key words,report template...) to be a skin or package. just like V2019....image.jpeg.f2c44e159f161631a70723da87845ba8.jpeg

Capture.JPG

Hi,

the report templates are available in the report work space as soon as the package ist activated. The correct keyword set has to be defined according to the keywords on the report page template.

• 1 month later...

Hello, 

We have a package that has a report header saved and everytime a new programmer opens up a project that template is there for use.

I need to make a small change to the report header. How can I save this to the package or create a new one. I've poked around, but I don't see how to do this.

Thanks.

Hello Tim,

you have to make the report style editable with a right click, change the header and then click on manage templates in the tab "Report templates". Then add it to a package in this dialog.