How to import image series from v6.3 to GOM correlate?

---

I have a file from ARAMIS v6.3 and would like to import to GOM Correlate. I tried using file>import>image series from v6.3 and choosing all files in the aramis folder but it can't be imported at all. Any idea how to import this?

image.thumb.png.f708c17bb0537d8c7829a1e338d9d1a6.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

since I have the same error and could not find a solution in any manual I want to bring this thread up again.

Please sign in to view this username.

Maybe you have already found a solution?

Best,

Marco

Hi Pimpitcha & Marco,

This feature is intended for importing a recorded image series (like from IView), not an Aramis project from v6. In order to import an Aramis project from v6, you'll need to export the stages in Aramis v6.3.1-2 and then import them into GOM Correlate. Go to "File > Export > Export Stage File. In the next window that pops up, define the folder where you want the exported stages to go and be sure to check the box for "export strain points for v8 import". This will export all stages in a format that can be directly imported into GOM Correlate. Just open the folder where the stage files were saved, select all of them, and drag & drop them into GOM Correlate. This will create a new project with all the stages. You can then analyze the project normally in GOM Correlate.

1.thumb.png.5168eee91dcdbd311bf3cef9fd1557ec.png

2.PNG.affc6012589976b26e8317119dc71cb6.PNG

3.PNG.33081b75a611f3952058659ad8ca658e.PNG