GOM Correlate crashes when Revopoint Mini is connected

---

Like the title.

I have a Revopoint Mini 3D scanner connected to my computer and when I start GOM Correlate
(latest downloadable version) it takes a couple of minutes and then GOM Correlate closes to
desktop.

If I unplug the Revo Mini, Correlate works fine.

Is this something that can be fixed?

Dear Jörgen,

the Revopoint Mini 3D scanner is not a Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology product so any interfering is not a problem we can solve. 

Unfortunately there is nothing we can fix. 

Greetings Ivan 

Hi Jörgen, 
first of all: thanks for using Correlate. 🙂 What do you intend to do with it? Do you intend to use the Revopoint scanner with Correlate? This is not supported, but in the Free version we have the possibility to use USB3 cameras supporting the GeniCam standard... do you (try to) use this feature? Do you have other gom-drivers / Pro software installed?
Anyways Correlate should not crash with another hardware connected. If you want to help us improving our products you can send us support data (Suite - Maintenance - Collect support data) to support@gom.com. 
Best regards, 
Thorsten

Hello and thanks for replying,

The Revo mini contains a depth camera and an RGB camera and I was curious if Correlate would work with it, like a webcam/USB3 camera.
Even if Correlate wouldn't work with it, I still expect Correlate to function correctly (and not crash) without me having to disconnect the scanner.

I will try to get the files neccessary and send them to support.

Thank you!

Edited

• 4 weeks later...

So... mailed support with the files, but haven't heard anything back from them. Is a reply expected from support or how is the communication handled?