problem with exporting report pages and tables

---

Hello everyone,

I have a project which includes four stages to recalculate. After calculating all inspection elements and report pages, i  want to export .pdf for individual stages. However, script gives an error which says the command is not active.

Same applies for the tables when try to export.But when i check,  all inspection elements recalculated properly in different stages.

What could be the reason of the problem ? Is the problem related with recalculation of different stages through script or command that i choose?

The following command is not active: table.export_table_contents

for a in range (0,len(mesh_checklist)):

index=mesh_checklist[a].find(".g3d")

gom.script.sys.show_stage (stage=gom.app.project.stages[mesh_checklist[a][:index]])

mesh=gom.app.project.parts['Part'].actual.import_information

gom.script.report.export_pdf (
                export_all_reports=True,
                file=filename+"_"+str(mesh.name)+'.pdf',
                jpeg_quality_in_percent=100)

• 8 months later...

Encountering a similar issue when trying to export pdf through a script. Specifically says this line " jpeg_quality_in_percent=100)" that is the reason for the unable to export pdf error. If anyone knows what could be the cause would be greatly appreciated. 

Please sign in to view this username.

you can print the .__doc__ string for more information on the function

I've also attached a screen grab of a script that exports PDF with 'custom' quality parameters. I think something with JPG Quality 97 & DPI of 275 works nice. 
image.thumb.png.7dd328aac21414c05517c66cf9353af1.png
image.png.4658f54f66b34b7b9e77d3010d1b54b3.png