error MSensorCal-0204

---

So in trying to calibrate, our small lenses with CP40-170-41275. after the second shot i get this error code that pops up(error MSensorCal-0204). I can't seem to find anything about it. I've adjusted the projector focus many times to try and fix the problem, however nothing seems to work. 

image.png.acab207d5271f8974ac19e92f8a2ff2e.png

Any obvious change in light intensity or the way light is projected?  Or dirt on the calibration panel?.  Likely way will be to send images of the first shot/ second shot position as viewed from camera to support to evaluate.

after this happened I put our normal set back in, and it would do the same thing on the second shot. both sets of panels are clean, only two things I can think of is our system is almost 8 years old, and in the past year, our computer was upgraded to a IT managed pc, and i no longer have admin rights.

Ryan , it would be extremely unlikely that it would be to do with the pc.  As youhave checked different lenses and calibration panels i agree you could eliminate that..  As such my guess is more in the way light is being projected.    What does it look like?  Flat square ? Or intense in centre and duller towards outside of projection?   As i say if youhave images from cameras at first and second shot then you could share this .