TScan Hawk Not Connecting

---

I recently acquired a TScan Hawk, and am attempting to connect the sensor to my computer. I've installed the TScan Hawk drivers, and Gom Inspect (via the Suite, service pack 1). I have the USB license dongles connected, but the sensor is not detected in GOM Inspect. All software is up to date.

Windows device manager detects both Flir cameras in the TSca via the driver, but a USB hub driver still appears to be missing. 

Any guidance for setting up the sensor for the first time is appreciated. 

image (3).png

image (2).png

image (1).png

image.png

• 4 months later...

All I could find out is that the 2022 version of GOM Inspect doesn't support the T-hawk v1 correctly, there is apparently some trick to getting it to work but I have yet to find it, other have been able to install GOM Inspect 2021 and have it work properly.

• 2 months later...

Hello Glenn,

Apologies for the late reply but I hope that I can help you out with this.

In the last screenshot that you attached it looks like you do not have a valid license for the GOM Software 2022.

There was a small glitch late last year that prompted users to download GOM Software 2022 when they didn't have a license for it.

My suggestion would be to download the latest version of the 2021 software, you should be able to find the installer on my.gom.com and logging in with your ZEISS ID.

Also to uninstall the 2022 version until you have a valid license.

But you should also reach out to the partner that you purchased this system from to understand what software version you should have or are entitled to.