SCANBOX kiosk operation

---

Hello GOM team,

i was wondering if it is possible to define what will be exported after making the decision of OK/NOK part after finishing KIOSK template?

Basic setting exports PDF and ATOS file with both scan and measurement series data.

below listed is a screenshot from KioskInterface_settings. 

will ExportTABLE_OF_CONTENT = True work?

image.png.5e8c4049f567f398b58add8111b9c6bf.png

Is there a way to include full export of Table of content = .CSV ? And is there a way to erase the measurement series itself and keep the ACTUAL scan data only?

Thank you for your effort!

Regards

Dusan

Edited
Adding a picture/screenshot

Or is there a way how to call a script during KIOSK operation before finishing the KIOSK template run?

Then I can write all my needs in to the XYZ script and everything would be pretty easy! 

Thank you!

Dusan , you are correct with your second post .  The way to handle this is via scripting and editing the CustomPatches area of Kiosk.   To be honest i would expect your local distributor should explain this to you and provide some assistance .  There are scripting guides etc but as the asks you mention are not complicated it would still be easier to get some guidance in my opinion.

Hi James!

Thanks for aiming my focus on CustomPatches! I was able to set CSV and G3D exports! These two were on my to-do list with KIOSK.

D

• 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to view this quote.

Hello Dušan,

Do you have instructions on how to do this or python code?

Unfortunately, GOM does not provide such detailed information...

Hi, 

exporting CSV and G3D format at the end of the KIOSK operation can be done by running CustomPatchGenerator

image.thumb.png.bf38634373c52c5937425fda6d29b18b.png

where you can select what will be exported 

image.thumb.png.0daf14a561f54b9228ee445805fe43ee.png

when you are done with adding, just click OK and this will save the setting for all KIOSK projects.

Its important to mention this tool does help , but only to a point.  If you want a special name for the export or a special directory then you need to code this yourself.

Please sign in to view this quote.

Yes, agreed.

do you have any quick tips how initiate a script created by user? Where should i add calling the script from the script library? This is the essential information which i am missing.

Thank you for your effort!

D

Hey Dusan , for ' simple ' things like this renaming then code it directly in the custom patches, there isnt many occasions where you will go for calling a sub code.  I think there are still scripting helps in the support area but im sorry i dont know exactly where anymore. There is a scripting e tutorial , but personally i found this a bit abstract for basic needs , but it has pretty good ground work knowledge . I used to operate ( from the distributor side) on a principle of working with the client to understand the ask then proposing the method , maybe you can contact yours to see if they can support you .

• 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to view this username.

Thank you very much for help. 🙂

Now i have problem with project keywords...

My standard project keywords window looks like this:

image.png.680cd8b12f56425170cc4ae6c86db872.png

But no headers are generated for the measurement file.

After the export, new, additional, unknown keywords appear in German language:

image.png.24f57b1edda6b83d1addc82f84e7f8c6.png

Question:

How to set it so that the informations that I am currently using appears in the header of the measurement file?

There is a one golden rule - backup prior experimenting! 😉 

There should be a chance to get your ATOS/GOM setup prior changing custom patches. Whenever you create a custom patch, a new copy is created, old one is saved - if you remove the newest custom patch setting from the folder, it should return back to the previous one. You need to search through the folder you have been specifying during the KIOSK setting.