Conflıctıng sensor type

---

The device gave an error like this. I reconfigured the cameras from the internet interface, but the problem was not resolved. I am waiting for your help.
Pictures are below.

image.png

Hello Mr. Calisir,

after turning sensor on again and waiting until blue light appears:

If error still appears and configure cameras/correct system does not help I suggest to contact hardware support.

Best regards,

Jens Braun

• 1 year later...
---

Ethernet cables in the back of the sensor. Could be loose, could be bad? Not recommended, but can be replaced with plain ethernet cable, not the 1500 extra shielding cable you will be sold. Probably void maintenance, if you pay for it.

---

Ender ..what system do you have exactly?  This is for sure an atos system with photogrammetry , but cant tell which from this . Regardless   In this instance the bet is that it can see the pg camera but not the sensor cameras.

Could be external cable , internal cable , internal camera board or pc board..really tricky to diagnose without these items on hand and having a try to figure out what is broken in the chain.

External cables are by far the most likely of failures .  It is not a bad idea to try some basic ethernet cables even just to see if connection can be established .

This is really a job for the service team so id contact your distributor