The measurement results of measuring points lock the specific alignment, display deviation and output dmo.

---

---

The measurement results of measuring points are locked in a specific alignment to display deviation and output dmo, which is similar to a function of PolyWorks, that is, the measuring points evaluated under these local systems are locked in this system and the results are output. Instead of locking alignment only in the three-dimensional view of the report page, it is particularly inconvenient to check whether these points are missing when outputting in the three-dimensional view. PolyWorks is a function directly, and the measuring point can be locked under which alignment. I hope GOMSoftware also has such a function command.

if i understand good: 

you can measure same point in diferend alignments by copy it and change slignment by:

f4> in point or normal choose arrow down and edit point or direction 

for reporting ...you can use this i-inspect menu for create new position but to make new one you must first unselect already reported point and select position and now you can select back your already reported point 

was it helpfull ? 

Edited

• 1 month later...

Please sign in to view this quote.

hi Nanno,

I don't know why I can not access the link.

is there a possible that you pass the file  direct to me?

best regarts,

oliver