Dead Spot or Dark Shadow in the ATOS II Triple Scan Projector Lenses or Mirror

---

Hello ATOS users,

I am reaching out to inquire if anyone has encountered and successfully resolved a "Dead Spot" or "Dark Shadow" problem in the ATOS II Triple Scan Projector lenses or mirror. Recently, my ATOS II Triple Scanner developed a minor shadow or dead spot, which has progressively worsened over the past four days, now significantly impacting data collection. The affected area is rendering the system incapable of capturing data or recognizing target points. Moreover, calibration attempts are futile due to the presence of this dead spot-See attached images or pictures.

I kindly request assistance from anyone who possesses knowledge or experience in resolving this issue. Any insights or guidance would be immensely appreciated. Your assistance would greatly aid in restoring the functionality of our ATOS II Triple Scan Projector.

Thank you very much for your attention and anticipated support.

Sincerely,

Hai Nguyen

shadow or dead spot 1.jpg

shadow or dead spot 2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Please sign in to view this quote.

Hello Hai Nguyen

Could you give me your contact & Serial Number of system? We will contact to support you

Thanks

Thank you Chuong,

I sent the system to Capture3D for repair.  They replaced the LED light source and it took care the issue.  The system is back and it is running smoothly.  Again, thanks for your hep and support.  Have a blessed day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Chuong,

You can contact me at david@3dmetrologysolutions.com.  By the way, are you a Zeiss, GOM, or Capture3D employee?