RH Kiosk Data not transferring to LH Machine - 8 Series

---

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a program on my 8 Series. Other programs run and execute fine, but this one program is failing.

When the RH machine has run all measurement series, the software crashes. I'm left with the LH Project with the Photogrammetry data for LHS and RHS, and only scan data for the LHS, but no data on the RHS. Nothing in DRC Temp either as a project i can bring the RHS Data in from.

However in Z_Transfer_m-atos i can see a whole load of data created, which has been created today and looks to be the taken Data/Images/Points. Why would this data be saved here and not transferred and only in this particular project template? Any suggestions please?

Andrew

Please contact support with this problem. This kind of problem cannot be solved by discussion.

Best procedure for preparing data for support:

- Reproduce the situation and leave everything on LHS/RHS as it is. Then open two new software instances on LHS/RHS and collect support data.

- Send both gomsic files and the offending template (or project) via the file transfer link you get from support.

- Move additional data you can find like temporary saved projects or the folder with the measurement data you mentioned in your post away to a backup location in case they are needed.