Error logging in to GOM Correlate

---

Hello,

I have had my GOM ID for about a month now and have been using GOM correlate on my personal computer for the same amount of time without any issues. However, when I tried installing and running GOM on one of the computers in my lab today, the software won't let me login using my ID and I keep getting the error "The received access authorization is invalid". When I click on show more to get more details about the error, I'm presented a one line message saying "the server returned invalid access data." 

Any ideas about what to do from here? I have tried reinstalling GOM and tried logging in using a different ID, all to the same result. Is it a problem on my end?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Parth Agrawal

Hello,

first of all, it is possible to log in on multiple machines - so that's not causing the error.

As you can log in to your account on your personal pc, your account seems fine. 

The error indicates, that the login worked but cannot get verified. So you password is most likely correct. However your system time or timezone may be incorrect, causing the error.

But that is only a guess, if you can't solve it please send a GOMSIC Report to support@gom.com.

Regards, Kai

• 6 months later...

Same problem here... can log in through website, but not log into GOM Suite.

Here is relevant GOM Suite log entries...

2022-01-26 18:14:52,905 ERROR [31] GOMSuiteLib.API.AzureADLoginApi.MoveNext [0] - MESSAGE: GOMSL-E175: Error while fetching Azure token: {"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"AADB2C90085: The service has encountered an internal error. Please reauthenticate and try again.\r\nCorrelation ID: 6be8ab4e-4a1c-43d0-a650-12880de0e1da\r\nTimestamp: 2022-01-26 23:14:52Z\r\n"}
 2022-01-26 18:14:55,471 ERROR [31] GOMSuiteLib.API.AzureADLoginApi.MoveNext [0] - MESSAGE: GOMSL-E175: Error while fetching Azure token: {"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"AADB2C90085: The service has encountered an internal error. Please reauthenticate and try again.\r\nCorrelation ID: 79ee9d7d-ae33-48c0-aeee-df60dcf6ba59\r\nTimestamp: 2022-01-26 23:14:55Z\r\n"}
 2022-01-26 18:14:55,507 ERROR [1] GOMSuite.UserManagement.AuthenticationManager.MoveNext [0] - MESSAGE: GOMS-E134: GetAccessToken() failed: empty result.

• 1 year later...

Having issue on login. After inputting personal account details all I got was a blink and system just reverted to login page. Reinstallation seems like not be so useful on solving this issue. Any ideas?

Hi 

I hope you all are right.

I have a problem with login in the gom correlate 2D software. I tried to login in the software but the login window did not appear. What should I do please?