Labels fly around

---

I found out that after creating a series of measurements. If I drag and drop a mesh to replace the original one, some labels will fly out of the original place as the pictures in the attachment shows. In my case here are the labels of flatness tolerances and perpendicularity tolerances. Sometimes I can edit it and change the parameters, it will fly back. But sometimes don't. If it doesn't, I have to delete the inspection result and create a new one. Please fix it. Thank you.

before.png

after.png

if you've made (fixed the deviation labels on the actual data-so called mesh), when you replace the mesh the labels will fly away, if you want them to be on the same place when you import a new mesh you must create deviation labels on CAD (nominal data) because the CAD have a fixed place in the one coordinate sistem while the new scaned mesh have a totaly diferent places that's why your labels are flying away. try and let me know if it helped. all best wishes 😉

Edited
letters corection

Im not sure about this suggestion,not impossible but seems unlikely   If these are surface deviation labels then they are connected to the nominal not the actual.  Theres soemomething thing else going on id think but without the project visible i cant say exactly what. The 3dview doesnt retain label position on the screen, but report pages do.   But i dont see why they are visualized so far away.

Hi,

sorry to repeat myself: Data related problems can't be handled well in the Forum. I suggest to contact the professional ZEISS support in your country and supply related projects where this bug could be reproduced.

But in general the post from Zvezdan Danko Iancovici is correct. Labels on actual data can have problems if the data is changing a lot especially if the position in the 'Original  alignment' is very different. Usually we try to apply some heuristics to avoid that but may be you observe such a situation where this is not possible.

Regards,

Bernd