Data Effects from Environmental Factors

---

Good Morning All,
     I am having difficulties finding information regarding environmental impacts on our data when using different machines. I am the Metrology Engineer from Rivian looking to give hard facts and data about how an ATOS 5X in a Series 8 and Series 6235 acquires data without the intervention of external forces. Is there any documentation that shows how much temperature fluctuations, air quality, etc. effects the data output of the system? We are finding that our raw data does not meet out internal standards and we'd like to get an itemized list of elements/impacts that can happen due to environmental issues in which the systems are located. 
     I understand the system is robust enough to avoid many of these factors but we are finding that our raw data does not support that on our end. Please reach out with where I can go to acquire such information from Zeiss and GOM. 

Thank you, its much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Josue 

This topic is extremely complex.   You will almost certainly not find a ' simple' list that says for example if temperature is x output is effected by y.  

When you say its not meeting internal standards im assuming you cant say what?

In my experience things like temperature have a much greater bearing on the part itself , but in the end you cant control the variables in such a way to derive absolutely watertight conclusions.

Its a topic that in most likelyhood stretches far beyond where a forum can help.