Anyone Else Experience Extreme Software Maintenance Price Increases?

---

We have experienced substantial price increases for software maintenance agreements since Zeiss acquired GOM .  A software maintenance contract agreement for 2024 is almost double the cost compared to the cost for the same coverage for 2023.  These are seen in the airfoil module and in the floating license categories - an increase of $8940 per year which is hard to justify without any additional functionality or benefits.  We were basically told that's the way it is.  Anyone else experience this pain?

Not sure the Zeiss acquisition is beneficial or adds value to it's customers.

The pricing and price development is "ambitious" to say the least. I do not currently see any benefit for customers of the former GOM mbH from the takeover of ZEISS. I do not currently see any new products to confirm the argument for the takeover that investments in new product developments can now be made more extensively. I fear that the former speedboat GOM has simply been completely absorbed into the container ship ZEISS.

Yes ours went up quite a bit. I would like to see the software development side improve. 
As they still do not support constructing or measuring a Torus.

Since I don't have any additional licenses (Airfoil etc.), I can't have a say about such a massive increase. But if you ever suspend the service contract, it will be really expensive. I also find that very inappropriate.

Dear Jim, as well as all contributors to this thread.
We noticed and value your feedback on pricing models. If you need background information on the price adjustments, 
please contact your sales responsible directly to evaluate this with them together individually.
If necessary, sales representatives from Zeiss HQ can be involved as well.

Please sign in to view this quote.

The software maintenance quote and follow-up discussion have all been through our sales representative.  I don't know who else I would have dealt with.