Frequent software crashes on command Construct -> Point -> Equidistant Points -> Vector Points on Section/Edge

---

Im experiencing fairly regular software crashes when using the command Construct -> Point -> Equidistant Points -> Vector Points on Section/Edge

I have the command "gom.script.primitive.create_equidistant_vector_points_on_section" as part of a script to deselect points on a section based on the points created by this command, however it has been causing a "application hang" crash under certain conditions

Because this is being ran from a script, I have a part of the section already selected before I run the command. I can also recreate the crash if I select an area on the section while the "interactive" command window is open.

I am using GOM 2020 Hotfix 5

image.png.6186166052fe25ccc3df3ede78ed04ee.png

image.png.fea2a4f69cc6bb00fcd3e433b5afaa5f.png 

image.png.2c5c57d287423eb90fd1bf62c22cdb66.png

Hi,

I repeat myself: For concrete "crashes" with concrete data constellations please contact your local ZEISS support. Supply the data and your script/workflow for reproducing the "bug". Then we can try to investigate why your application stalls for so long (infinite loop, etc. ). Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bernd