Zeiss Login problem

---

I am facing an issue with zeiss login.So, i have zeiss quality suite and i can see the all applications but whenever  i try to click login option , it doesn't show up anything and in connection page in network mode it is showing red color x symbol.So, could anyone suggest the solution please?

I'm having a similar issue where Zeiss Quality Suite logs off and the login dialog becomes a blank screen.   Even if you close and restart Zeiss Quality Suite the login widow is a blank screen.   I found if you close the Zeiss Quality Suite using End Task in Task Manager and relaunch the application it will work correctly again. 

My issue is, whenever i connect to the internet it is letting the application to connect to the internet but whenever i connect to the company's network it is not allowing the app to connect to the internet even after allowing the app in network firewall and entering the manual proxy and port.it is not abiding to the proxy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also not happy about the log-in requirement and things have gotten a little worse in 2023. I can now log in, but I keep getting kicked out. Our firewall has to be constantly adapted to Zeiss in the past. That's really annoying.
Sometimes I'm logged in and apparently I'm not logged in to the forum.
Windows also comes up with annoying pop-ups asking you to enter your user name and password. But if you enter it correctly, the same mask appears again and you have to click away.
With the 2022 version you could stay logged in for several days, why isn't that possible with 2023? Unfortunately, the software does not remember the ID and password either. In short: it's annoying.

Since the update to ZEISS Quality Suite, the main screen has been a headache. Constant unwanted signing off after logins (or kicks), sometimes it loads the signing in site, sometimes it doesn't. 

Sometimes I'm signed in and the Suite itself tells me I need to sign in to check forum and the site doesn't load... I need to restart my computer. This has become really annoying.

---

Hi,

We experience similar problems.
New projects cannot be created because the registration is not active.
On the proxy page, the specified address is underlined in red, unless it is preceded by https: (previously it worked perfectly without it)
A red triangle appears at Network.

Why are there no save and update buttons in the proxy settings window?
It would be great if in the future...

Miracles happen. I have the impression that it will be a first and unique:
Yesterday I logged in and after a while I was no longer logged in. When I tried to log in again, I always ended up on a white screen in the suite.
This morning I start the computer and I am logged in. Completely automatically. Wow.

BUT - only in the forum.

Edited

Hello Tóth,

the registration behind the new project means that you are not having a license for the version you are trying to use.

If you were working in the free Version of the 2022 you have to upgrade to the 2023 and request a new trial key.

The free keys expire at the end of the year after the release of the software.

Hello, 

Thank you for the feedback. We are working on a solution for these issues of beeing logged out after shout amount of 
time as well as showing a white page after logging in.

Regards Christine

IT fixed our firewall problem, but I still get the blank screen when I click log in. I ended the program with task manages and still can't get pass the blank screen when I click log in. Any suggestions how to fix this?

MicrosoftTeams-image (10).png

I was able to log in. Now It keeps asking for registration and the options for free trial or Pro are shaded. Do you know how to fixt this? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 122513.png

If the button is blank like yours, it means that you need to be loged in.

As you can see on the top right the account name is not showing.

In my opinion, which is based on my own experience, the Zeiss Quality Suite is lacking one thing: quality.

I'm constantly having to login, even if I just logged in an hour ago. Also, I think it is ridiculous that you need to have an internet connection and must be logged in just to read Help topics. What am I supposed to do if I am scanning at a location with no internet, and I need to read a help topic?

Please sign in to view this quote.

older version have the help files built in, most of the functions are the same so they still apply

Hello,

the problem for the frequent need to login was identified and will be fixed with the next update of the Suite. Release will be soon, but I can't tell you a concrete release date.

For offline help files please refer to the function description, which can be downloaded as PDF in the library. We are working on a solution for an offline techguide in the software.
The PDF can be downloaded here:

https://library.gom.com/main/nova-app/explore/14889_node

Nanno

• 2 weeks later...

There is still a problem with the login:
I am logged in to the Suite, but now I have to log in to the Forum, Techguide, Software Store and Training Centre every day. I have to log in to each individual section. I don't have to use all the sections every day, but I do check the forum every day and always have to log in separately.  This morning I logged into the forum and was kicked out again after a few hours.There is still a problem with the login:
I am logged in to the Suite, but now I have to log in to the Forum, Techguide, Software Store and Training Centre every day. I have to log in to each individual section. I don't have to use all the sections every day, but I do check the forum every day and always have to log in separately.