Turning off polygonization right after executing measurement series

---

When executing measurement series on a scanbox, the software automatically polygonizes the data. I need to turn this feature off or be able to isolate the feature in the script interface. Is there a way to do this? Currently recording the macro only gives me: 

gom.interactive.automation.execute_measurement_series (measurement_series=[gom.app.project.measurement_paths['Scan 1']])

Another option is to be able to de-initialize the sensor during the auto polygonization step. Currently, I am unable to de-initialize during this process. Only when the polygonization is done manually, it automatically de-initializes the sensor.

My team is also curious about such a script.

Our projects will only begin automatically polygonization after scanning if the 'Automatically recalculate all visible elements' button is enabled (For programs created in Zeiss Inspect 2022). I figure you're probably already aware of this button though.

The other method I am aware of for releasing a sensor is through the 'Help>System Analysis>Sensor' dialog, but this method won't work if the sensor is enabled in a project that is automatically polygonizing.

image.png.5d8695ff6f5680f8cc38e0047182fc44.png

It's interesting though because, we have another program created in a 2019 version of the software and that project will automatically begin polygnozing without that button needing to be enabled.

It would be nice if simply having a mesh in the part tree was enough for the software to begin polygnozing after scanning is complete, but also if the software understood to release the sensor before beginning a manual polygonization or automatic polygonization.

• 4 weeks later...
---

I can only assume that probably the reason why the sensor is not released by the program is that with smartscan, if the software wants to optimize, it can reconnect and scan...
I would see a solution if it were configurable and everyone could set and change for themselves whether to release the sensor after physical movement or not.
Could you make it more user-friendly with smart warnings and questions, for example if you manually configure it to release it, it would warn you in case of a scmartscan that your current setting is not appropriate for scmartscan and you want to change it specifically for this project? If so, it would set it... If not, then after the measurement, if you need additional images, but cannot connect to the sensor because of the setting, it would give a warning message and save the project as it is and when you reopen the project and the sensor is free, it would connect and continue the optimization...

• 2 weeks later...
---

That is possible by Recording yourself turning off the Sensor after executing the Measurement Series.