Use a Barcode to select Templates

---

---

Hello,

I want to change the method used to select the template in the Kiosk Interface.

Currently the method we use is by selecting an image assing to each template in the Kiosk interface. However, we want to implement a barcode system where the barcode includes the part number of the solid and, by scanning it, the template associated to that part number would be opened automatically.

To be able to set it up we use the "Setup" script of the Kiosk Interface scripts and we found this dialog:

image.png.7823e8c17d46597b8ab387a2f84d570a.png

Then we press the "Assign code to Project Template" button and this other dialog appeared:

image.png.6afac1bffec7ad4c9cce8a89cb88ac66.png

I guess that this is the dialog we have to fill to associate the barcode information with each template, but we don't now how it works or what we have to put in each gap exactly.

---
Posted (edited)

The link takes me to this window:

image.thumb.png.38de02fecf205d76916258aecc7f81c9.png

But when I try to start the course I get the following error:

image.thumb.png.b3eaaeb795e2fb752208a16be908c8d9.png

I also tried to enter by Zeiss Quality Training Center, but I wasn't able to find that course

Edited

---

Please sign in to view this username.

A colleague confirmed that you should be able to view this video with your login in the Training Center.

---

Hello,
have you checked the documentation that you can open by clicking on the "?" button?

---

Nice idea Riccardo, but these are scripting dialogs -> no documentation linked. Newer Software versions have the '?' button removed to avoid the confusion.