e-Learning Tutorials Required For Atos-Q Gom Scanner

---

Go to solution Solved by [Sc...],

---

Hello 

My name is Emilda and I work for Babcock International, we are currently renting the Atos-Q, Gom scanner.

How do we sign up for training? I have noticed that when I click on the training tab the modules are not available. We are in the process of buying the scanner but we are struggling just to do fundamental scans. We really appreciate the quality of scans/meshes produced by the Gom scanner but we know we are not using it to it's full potential due to lack of training.

Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! 

Edited

---

Hello,

please reach out to your local supplier for trainings and support. There are a couple of "getting started" video on the Hands on Metrology youtube channel for getting started:

Nanno

• Solution
---

Please sign in to view this quote.

Hello, my name is Sam Scullion and I'm the Account Manager responsible for Babcock UK. If you could reach out to support.metrology.uk@zeiss.com someone will get in touch to help you. If you are going to be using the system it's strongly recommended to complete the training in person at our quality excellence centre in Coventry. You could also consider the E-learning route which is found in the training tab in the ZEISS Quality suite software (We will need to quote you for this). If you could please ask whoever you rented it from to call Sam that would be great. Cheers, Sam

• 2 weeks later...
---

Hello and thank you for this informative response! This is well received and for research purposes I have included this response in my report. This aids our department in knowing that the advanced metrology software offered by Zeiss is indeed worth the investment. Kind Regards, Emilda.