---

the only think I can do , I take a rectangle (Rechteck) and I measured the localisation of his center . I can't select the profile  option for that ...

08-09-2021 16-57-37.png

Dear Dridi as you got some questions regarding GD&T evaluation I would recommed to attend the GD&T Trainings we offer at training.gom.com, there is a beginners guide which is free, update trainings and as well we provide courses if you need to be expert on this Level.

In general if you need to evaluate a surface profile the patch needs to be taken as surface, otherwise the drawing might not fit.

I'd use the surface profile function at I-Inspect and the select the according patches on the CAD to create the profile check quickly.

Dear Dridi,

Please find attached a small video about surface profile inspection.

To get a better understanding on how to use GD&T in our software in general I recommend to visit our training center. GOM Training Center.

Just search for GD&T in the upper search field.

In the next few weeks you will find an eLearning that is called GD&T Inspection in GOM Software.

Especially in this years software version we made the usage of GD&T a whole lot easier.

Hope this helps

Best regards

Dinko

Dear Ms Christine and Mr Dinko ,

Thank you for your answer !

As you did, I selected all the surface to be inspected and I measured the profile of surface <R-F7> .It's OK .

And I added the other dimensions related to this profil tolerence juste for information -->will be helpful for the tunning up of the part after .

thank you !

09-09-2021 10-32-17.png

09-09-2021 10-33-39.png