GOM Kiosk User Installation

---

Hello,

I am currently encountering one problem associated with the GOM 2021 Kiosk Interface. It seems that while running InstallKioskUser script, we accidentally selected wrong user account and it ended up setting the Kiosk mode into the user account in which we created all the programs and we were doing all our daily activities in that account. Now, as the kiosk mode is installed in that user account, it is not allowing us to go inside. As soon as we try to log in to that user account, GOM Kiosk mode pops up and starts running and when we hit the exit button, it is automatically signing out from that user. Thus, we contacted our Gom partner, but he as well could not figure it out. Here, I want to request for the solution of reversing that script so that we can have our all data back if possible. Please help us out with same.

Thank you for your support.

Hello Matthias,

Thanks for your reply. I do not have an access to view that page that you sent me in the link. Could you please guide me how can I get through it?

Thanks.

Hello Christian,

the access to the article is restricted to GOM partners only, I'm afraid. Your distributor will contact you with the solution.

Regards,

Nanno