Force Values from Aramis to list

---

I have used Aramis to create stage file that contain images as well as force values (via AD connection). However, when I open the file in GOM Correlate, I cannot find the force values. How do I get the values? A .csv file would also be enough.

you can see in the picture that there are values for the force, I just need to export them. But don't know how to get the in a list.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Maike,

at first you also must inspect the analog values to receive the inspection value of the analog values. The easiest way to do this is with the I-Inspect. 

Afterwards you receive a new entry in the explorer and also the opportunity to visualize the scalar value of the force inspection as a diagram (value over stages). At the top of the diagram window you have three different buttons and one of the is for the export. This workflow is only usable until the free Correlate 2020. For the 21 you need the prof. 

The second export opportunity is via the File → Export → Stage Data → CSV with a selected value within the Explorer. This workflow is only usable in the professional software. 

Greetings, Ivan