GVI 2021 to PiWeb

---

Hello,

I would like to create or download a script to automatically export the results to PiWeb after a measurement with a Metrotom 6 Scout

I use GVI 2021 and Piweb 7.4

Someone can help me ?

Thank's

Hi, two quick questions:

* Are you using PiWeb SBS or Enterprise? Export to non-enterprise PiWeb is not supported.
* What are you trying to export in detail? An export could be configured as custom script.

-Lorenz

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.

I use PiWeb Enterprise.

I want to be able to automatically export the results of the GOM table to Piweb.

My company manufactures parts at night and the operators do not know how to use the GOM software.

I wish they could put the part in the machine and just click Measure without having to save the results themselves.

I'm looking to create a script directly from GOM but I can't find it.

• 11 months later...

Hi,

do you have ATOS scanbox? You can run the scanning and inspection with results export via this approach.

I believe you can then use .XLS file to be automatically uploaed to PiWeb (as long as the excel will have the same format all the time).

• 10 months later...

Dear @Mériadec Jaouen Have you solved this problem?

I have the same problem and I would like to know how to set up this script

• 1 month later...
---

Users of ZEISS INSPECT 2023 can download a PiWeb Add-on. With the free of charge Add-on "PiWeb Upload Interface", Customers who already have PiWeb sbs, Enterprise or cloud can synchronize measurement results to their PiWeb Server. 

Here you can download the Add-on: PiWeb Upload Interface - ZEISS Quality Software Store (ziqsas.com)

It is also possible to buy the PiWeb Reporting Plus Add-on. With this, non-PiWeb customers can visualize their measurement data and create reports with PiWeb on the local pc. Please contact your sales person for more information. INSPECT PiWeb Reporting Plus - ZEISS Quality Software Store (ziqsas.com)